Customer Service Representative
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at a competitive cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry, we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) will be responsible for the provision of professional, quality customer service, sales and product knowledge. A Customer Service Rep is a role model and leader and must solve problems, make informed decisions and manage their time wisely in order to achieve maximum results.
- Contacting customers in regards to past due accounts and collecting payments
- Answering inbound phone calls and collecting customer information accurately.
- Booking of all calls in our operating system.
- Help solve problems that affect the service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Ensure effective customer service is maintained by scheduling resources in an appropriate manner to respond to customer traffic volumes.
- Dispatching technicians, scheduling service calls, and assisting with new home equipment commencement scheduling.
- Minor customer resolution and warranty registration as needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time.
- Must have experience within Customer Services.
- High school diploma.
- Solid negotiation, conflict resolution, and people management skills.
- Excellent teamwork and team building skills.
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to create and edit sales materials and presentations.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- High level of proficiency with Word, Excel PowerPoint software packages.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.