HVAC Design Estimator Airtron Dallas
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Knowledge of Estimating take-offs and producing Proposals for HVAC equipment.
- Willing to learn the HVAC Design.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated, self-started, results driven individual.
- Must be detail oriented and well organized.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Maintain and complete permit package requirements for builders to turn in to municipalities for their permit.
- Collecting required safety documents and records from various personnel, record keeping, miscellaneous administrative duties.
- Be detail oriented, outgoing, task driven and highly organized.
- General computer competency is required and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook is also necessary.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and pay attention to details.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability