Supervisor , Contractor Relations
The Contractor Relations Supervisor owns complete accountability for all 3rd party service providers performing repair/replacement work for a nationwide home warranty company. The supervisor is expected to set cost and service goals for assigned territory which includes but is not limited to trade, license/insurance requirements, labor/parts costs, and service commitments. Will manage a team of representatives who will assist him/her in ensuring that their territory has sufficient contractor/trade coverage and that all work is performed within company guidelines.
- Experience in negotiating techniques, problem solving, budgets, customer service, managing team members, managing 3rd party service providers and/or supplier network.
- Computer literate with working experience in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- College degree preferred, however, experienced professional with relevant experience, especially home warranty, will be considered
- Manage contractor cost for home service work including labor for repairs and/or replacements. Additional costs associated with claim resolution including recalls, 2nd opinions, re-dispatches or denials.
- Strong recruiting skills required in order to build and maintain 3rd party service provider network.
- Contractor education: train, mentor, and educate 3rd party contractors in all areas relating to becoming a successful service provider for the home warranty industry.
- Possess negotiation skills with the ability to overcome objections using logical, professional, and well thought out responses.
- Hire and train staff.
- Ability to remain calm when dealing with stressful/emotional situations whether dealing with homeowners, contractors and/or internal staff.
- Analytical mindset able to analyze complex business data to formulate action plans based on greatest need and impact.
- Write and conduct employee performance reviews, handle employee relation issues, and develop/coach employees to higher performance levels.
- Interpersonal skills capable of building and sustaining long-term business relationships with service providers, team members and inter-departments.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability