HVAC Installer Helper
Airtron, a Direct Energy Company, is now hiring HVAC Installers (Lineset and Flue) in the Frederick, MD area location!
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry, we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
- Install heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
- Respectively provide customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to following OSHA requirements and safety precautions per company procedures and policies
- Must acquire basic hand tools and personal vehicle
- Basic Math skills
- Must be hard working with the ability to work beyond normal office hours, if required
When you work for us you get:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401K Program
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.