CSR / Sales Lead Coordinator
One Hour A/C and Heating in Rocklin, CA is seeking a Customer Service Representative this position will take incoming inquires relating to HVAC estimates, assist customers with scheduling their service appointments, and work with technicians on their schedules.
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- Takes all incoming client inquiries relating to plumbing estimates and recognizes that this may be the first contact they have ever had with us, and that they will form their first impression of the company based on how they are treated.
- Makes sure that the clients are enthusiastic about how well they are treated.
- Confirms all leads using the appropriate call script.
- Ensures that direct mail and newspaper campaigns are correctly produced and distributed in a timely fashion
- Communicates all information regarding lead production and marketing needs to the Sales and Marketing Manager on a daily basis.
- Performs follow up Memorable Calls to clients for whom the company has recently preformed service or maintenance to generate additional sales opportunities.
- Represents the company professionally at all times and is committed to the 100% satisfaction of the clients
- Provides the daily report of sales and lead information to the Accounting Manager by 9 a.m. each morning
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability