R9936610 Senior Manager Contact Center Operations
The Senior Manager’s primary responsibility is for the strategic planning and day-to-day execution of the Call Center operations for Direct Energy’s North America Home – Home Protection (NA Home – Home Protection services)
People Management - 40%
- Employee engagement will be key focus to ensure performance is optimized
- Supporting teams to ensure that barriers to success are resolved quickly and efficiently
Operations Management – 40%
- Establish department strategy in line with corporate and customer service objectives and goals and support senior management in developing broader call center strategy
- Review WFM to ensure staffing and production within NA Home – Home Protection and outside vendors remain at appropriate levels
Administration and Reports Management – 10%
- Manage the implementation of NA Home – Home Protection initiatives and processes
- Provide NA Home – Home Protection reports to senior management
Stakeholder Relationships – 10%
- Maintain constant and open communication with stakeholders
- Ensure HWA/DEPP (Home Warranty of America/Direct Energy Protection Plans) contracts are being adhered to
- Must have a minimum of 7+ years’ experience working within a progressive call center management position and demonstrated ability to lead people and get results
- Must have experience working in BOTH an internal and outsourced call center environments
- Must have a strong understanding and competency in call center workforce management (WFM) discipline
- Must have a strong understanding of IT/Telephony systems within a call center environment
- Robust knowledge of call center technologies including IVR’s, predictive dialers, CRM’s and Chat
- Experience managing call center(s) in excess of 150+ employees
- Experience in effectively delivering change within a sales and customer focused organization.
- Proactive leader who can energize multiple teams in an environment of change and/or growth
- Confident self-starter able to facilitate strategic discussion to move business forward
- Determined achiever focused on delivery and problem resolution, recognized as a natural influencer with an ability to find creative solutions to deliver business plan targets
- Persuasive, confident and articulate presenter/motivator across all levels internally and externally
- Core duties include management and leadership of processes for the continuous improvement of the customer experience.
- Tactical emphasis is on customer care, sales, quality assurance, workforce planning, workforce management (WFM), IT/Telephony systems, recruiting, coaching and retention.
- Performance metrics include call efficiency, low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staffing utilization and financial performance.
- A commitment to excellence demonstrated through continuous staff development programs and metrics enhancing employee engagement, service, knowledge, skills and morale.
- This position will be directly responsible for the culture and engagement within the Center by ensuring their direct reports are properly managed and developed within their roles to effectively support their departments.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability