Our Corporate Affairs team are looking for an experienced PA to provide administrative support to the Group Head of Corporate Communications & Group Head of Policy & Insight.
You will be integral to the running of the department by providing proactive admin support through diary, inbox & invoice management, arranging meetings, co-ordinating events and arranging travel.
If you are highly organised with experience supporting executive/ senior level directors within a complex firm then we would be keen to hear from you.
- Location London & Windsor
- Diary management, co-ordinating arrangements for meetings and conferences for both senior internal stakeholders and significant external stakeholders
- Co-ordinating and booking travel arrangements and planning complex itineraries as required
- Provide support and administration to the wider teams as required
- Lead on organisation of and logistics for key high profile and senior corporate events as well as team events
- Organise and maintain files of correspondence and records following up on any pending matters
- Produce documents, presentations and print to Executive meeting standards
- Respond to routine requests for information and refers more complex requests as appropriate
- Answer routine questions and respond to correspondence not requiring management attention
- Assemble relevant data and compile information as required
- Send out routine letters and emails, and draft more complex correspondence for final approval
- Maintain and monitor departmental budgets ensuring prompt and accurate payment of invoices and expenses
- Attend meetings and take minutes as required
- Supports others within Corporate Affairs to support the smooth running of the Global Corporate Affairs function
- Previous experience in a Personal Assistant/ Co-ordinator or project management role supporting individuals at a senior level
- Previous experience in organising high profile events
- High standard of written and spoken communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible approach to urgent requirements
- Proactive and well organised, able to prioritise and complete tasks to deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and administration skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work flexibly across a matrix organisation and proven track record as a collaborative team player.
- Ability to deal with highly sensitive and confidential information whilst maintaining confidentiality
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Personal Assistant R9940209’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.