Senior Strategic Modelling Analyst
Senior Strategic Value Modelling Analyst
Location; Staines (TW18 3BY)
Salary; £competitive (Depending on experience)
As the Senior Strategic Value Modeling Analyst, you’ll be responsible for the technical approach to customer value modelling and the usage of the models within UK Home.
You’ll work closely with colleagues across the Centrica Group, within this role you’ll also face off into the senior leadership team in Insight, and able to demonstrate strong stakeholder skills as well the ability to translate technical information to a non-technical audience
What will you be doing
- Leverage the power of our Hadoop customer data environment and being a key stakeholder in its advancement and relevance to the customer value agenda
- Maintaining the existing suite of value models, whilst identifying opportunities for enhancements and developing the roadmap to deliver these
- Establish ‘value’ and value segmentation as the hub around which all financial customer decisions are made, creating a business that understands customer value and how to use it
- Develop our relationships with third party experts in customer value management, building best practice for British Gas customer value analytics
- Integrate new value streams / business change into our understanding of customer value and provide Insight on potential value growth opportunities
- Deliver 360 view of value across all customers and ensure consistent application of value modelling, analysis, and insight methodologies, working closely with the CVM Strategy, Pricing and Finance teams
The be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Expertise in the delivery of actionable customer and commercial analytics ideally gained in the area of Customer Value / Business Optimisation or are relevant and transferable to the understanding of the drivers of Customer Value
- Experience of the creation of business models, financial business cases, integrated marketing plans and long range business forecasts
- Strong analytical background in complex businesses/organisations.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across organisations
- A knowledge of SQL/SAS or similar
- Able to translate complex end to end analytical projects into executable commercial opportunities
- Confident and able to engage with executive level staff, influence the business, and present data driven business strategy recommendations
- Demonstrate proven delivery of successful projects as well as presenting and translating into real business strategy
- Ability to inspire, coach, develop and manage technical staff; driving them to create a high performing commercial and customer facing team.
- Enable delivery to time, cost, quality, in line with key objectives and expected business benefit The Customer Insight team works at the heart of the business and delivers support to a wide range of internal customers. Our role is to use amazing consumer, competitor and market insight to guide informed decision-making that drives competitive advantage.
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Senior Strategic Modelling Analyst R9937007’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.