Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- College degree in business, economics or a related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills, ability to quickly understand, isolate and resolve issues
- Excellent time management skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced, environment which includes long hours
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word
- Well versed in various Internet community and e-commerce applications
- Previous experience where demonstrated critical thinking skills can be shown
- Experience working with or within a Retail Electricity Provider
- Creative input for new digital retention plans and promotions
- Utilizing e-commerce best practices for online sales to new and existing customers
- Researching and resolving escalated customer disputes in relation to fulfillment of rewards and promotions
- Communication with billing vendor and fulfillment vendors
- Communication with back office teams, sales operations, and customer service
- Interacts with most internal departments and several external contacts.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>