Part Time Accounts Receivable Administrator- West Chester, Ohio
Airtron Heating and Air in West Chester, Ohio is currently seeking a Part Time A/R Administrator! #Airtron
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
- Mailing out statements
- Printing invoices, research county CADs, & mail
- Emailing lien waivers
- Calling, faxing, and emailing vendors for their credit history
- Verify past due invoices have been submitted through the builders website and verify no duplicate billings
- Printing invoices and back ups to resubmit service invoices
- Help research the non-applied payments on builders accounts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of accounting experience or in a clerical position desired
- Highly developed organizational and problem solving skills
- Proficient experience in working for Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, power point, and outlook)
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of company information
- Proven Ability to work in a fast-paced, results –oriented, team environment
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on request until completion and utilized a keen attention to detail
- Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems, programs, spreadsheets and documents.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.