Procurement Systems Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Procurement Systems Analyst to join our Procurement Operations team.
Procurement Operations is essential to the everyday running of the Procurement function by managing Systems, Policy, Governance and Process.
In this role you will help monitor and manage the adoption of systems and processes designed to optimise purchasing activity. If you have knowledge of Procure to Pay (P2P) processes and purchasing systems (ideally SAP/ Oracle/ AX) then we would be keen to hear from you.
- Location Windsor
- Total package circa £30k – £43k (depending on experience)
- Oversee operational deployment and ongoing management of associated Global Purchasing Activities which may include but is not limited to:
- Buying Channels
- Purchasing & Virtual Payment Card Program
- Indirect Catalogue Management
- Maintain fully documented standards for related Purchasing Activities
- Monitor performance metrics for all levels of Purchasing activity; may include but not limited to:
- Supplier usage
- Contract/off contract spend (including guided buying and catalogues)
- Purchase order performance (cycle times and compliance)
- Buyer activity levels
- Financial performance (supplier payment capability)
- Purchasing and Virtual Card purchasing
- Initiate and drive continuous improvement to deliver value in all aspects of purchasing activity
- Ensure purchasing contingency and mobilisation plans are current and socialised
- Establish and maintain meaningful stakeholder relationships with Procurement and Accounts Payable functions – ensuring Global initiatives are aligned and embedded within the purchasing communities
- Manage and mitigate risk in the purchasing processes through engagement with appropriate functional partners
- Experience of working within a Procurement environment
- Proven understanding of the purchasing activity across a large organisation and associated operations
- Experience of delivering successful change within the Purchasing environment
- Proven ability to think laterally, globally, and creatively to drive additional value for the business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong internal customer influence and change management skills essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Purchasing Systems (ideally SAP/Oracle/AX) and knowledge of P2P processes
- Excellent Microsoft application skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Word)
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Procurement Systems Analyst R9938004’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.