- Salary: £Competitive, plus excellent company package
- Location: Salford, Manchester
- Background as a Project Manager in Construction or relevant industry (ideally with exposure to CHP installations)
- HNC, HND, NVQ in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Consideration will be given to a suitably experienced and qualified installation engineer (M+E)
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good IT literacy
- Professional and friendly
- Organised and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail
- Hold a full, clean, UK driving license
- Ability to travel and stay away from home
- Eligible to work in the UK
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button,
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing Project Manager R9918186 in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.