ECO Contracts Manager
ECO Contracts Manager - In a nutshell:
UK Home has an obligation to significantly increase the energy efficiency of customers through a range of domestic measures such as insulation and heating upgrades (Energy Company Obligation - ECO). Delivery is a mix of in-house and third-party channel.
Contract Managers for managing multiple third-party contracts and ongoing relationships to ensure the contract delivers as set out. They will be targeted on contract performance, price and volume over the lifetime of the obligation, with a strong focus on proactive relationship and risk management to mitigate under-delivery, financials, compliance and leading by example on H&S standards.
ECO Contracts Manager - What will you be doing?
- Analyse a number of supply ECO contracts of value of £36m+ for domestic energy efficiency measures
- Support the reporting of contractual obligations in accordance with the requirements set out in each third- party Contract, including but not limited to change control, audit, risk, compliance, payments and forecasts
- Supporting formal monthly/quarterly reviews with each partner; and in some circumstance leading these formal governance meetings.
- To work with a number of key stakeholders, customers & internal partners to ensure we accurately report progress, delivery
- Management of contract change notices and ensure these are legally reviewed & approved prior to stakeholder approvals.
- Manage compliance performance ensuring all banking and quality rules are met
- Proactively manage delivery risk working closely with planning team
- Strong commercial focus, passionate about delivering value for the business
- Creative approach to negotiations that delivers long-term partnerships
- Comfortable in communicating and negotiating at Managing Director and CEO level
- Results and delivery focussed. Strategic thinking and the ability to articulate complicated theories in a clear manner.
- Clear focus on contract management and process to ensure traceability and continuity of relationships
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to operate effectively within a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and able to work quickly and under pressure.
ECO Contracts Manager - To be brilliant at this role you will be / have:
- Strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills in managing external and internal audiences
- Strong commercial acumen in pro-actively managing contracted partnerships
- Able to analyse complex information, identifying issues and opportunities for UK Home; presenting their findings in a clear, concise manner
- Experience of negotiation preferably with external parties and can demonstrate a range of approaches to reaching solutions
- Contract Management – attention to detail and sound understanding of commercial frameworks, law & obligations
Salary up to 45K plus excellent benefits.
Location: Staines (TW18 3AR)
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: ECO Contracts Manager R9938731’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.