As a Marketing Manager, you are responsible for executing the day-to-day workflow of the marketing team’s support of the annuity business which includes: Home Warranty of America, Direct Energy Protection Plans, AWHR and Financing. You work with the Marketing Director and key stakeholders to ensure the integrated marketing plan is executed seamlessly across the BMD group. To be successful, you must be a confident self-starter with experience across all marketing channels.
- 4-year degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communications with 5 years relevant experience or equivalent are required
- Service industry marketing experience preferred
- Proficient in design software; e-mail; database; Microsoft Office, CMS
- Some travel required.
- Serve as Marketing project manager for several campaigns by coordinating logistics, communications and project requirements between departments and outside agencies
- Work with Digital team on website, SEO/PPC, social and email programs
- Manage creative development, proofing and printing for all collateral materials (includes proof reading and some copywriting).
- Monitor social media (Facebook, Twitter) daily activity, and work with Digital team on ongoing programs
- Serve as point person for HWA Account Executive and Franchise Business partner requests from the field
- Work with Sales Operations team on managing marketing materials inventory and print vendors
- Work with Customer Communications Manager on execution of retention / winback programs
- Other special projects and assistance as assigned
Summary of essential job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate must be analytical, well-organized, flexible and able to problem solve.
- Ability to work independently while handling a broad range of responsibilities.
- Degree in Marketing, Advertising/PR, or Business and 5 years of Marketing experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office required, writing skills a must.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text