Centrica Innovations team are looking for an experienced PA to provide administrative support to two senior directors as well as the wider team.
You will be integral to the running of the department by providing proactive admin support through diary, inbox & invoice management, arranging meetings, co-ordinating events and arranging travel.
- Location Windsor
Personal Assistant to Director CI Labs & CI Strategy Director
- Manage inbox, highlight anything urgent, flag those for action and reply to/ file all other emails.
- Diary management, co-ordinate arrangements for meetings and conferences including teleconferences and video conferences.
- Aligned to diary management, ensure Directors have sufficient preparation time for upcoming meetings.
- Print papers in advance of all meetings, where required.
- Help to arrange and attend CI board meetings, take minutes, circulate to board members and arrange approval of final minutes.
- Complete expense requests.
- Arrange and book travel and accommodation requirements for both national and international trips
- Screen letters and emails. Meet and greet visitors.
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements and plan itineraries.
- Ensure all regular meetings are kept up to date with correct attendees.
- Keep team activity calendar/ events tracker up to date. Log any events the team should attend.
- Confirm meeting room bookings.
- Arrange and attend weekly team meetings as well as larger (quarterly) team offsite events
- Organise events including portfolio and networking events from sending invitations to confirming all logistics and being present on the day.
- Attend networking events and conferences to represent and promote Centrica Innovations.
- Communicate instructions or requests to various individuals/departments and obtain information from other managers, as required.
- Respond to routine requests and correspondence, drafting correspondence for final approval or referring requests as appropriate.
- Create presentation materials (MS PowerPoint).
- Raise purchase orders using the SAP system and ensure any invoices are signed and approved.
- Ensure accurate and timely management of team budget tracker/ information.
- Process stationery orders.
- Support the administration of the CI team site and any website/ intranet pages.
- Provide continuous support to the wider team who operate in an agile and fast paced environment. This will require contributing and getting involved when asked and where required. Applicants should be comfortable that this will include tasks which have not been defined in the formal job description.
- Proven experience supporting senior directors in an administrative role
- Confident and enthusiastic team member, with the ability to work independently when team members are out of office
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage and coordinate the Labs team and engage with multiple teams from across the business
- Capability to effectively build relationships and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Flexible approach to working hours and location, as well as performing tasks outside of the formal job description
- A willingness to play a core role in keeping the whole team organised and working efficiently together
- A desire and interest to learn more about accelerator programmes and the seed investment community
- Ability to prioritise effectively with timely execution and resolution of action items
- Proactive mind-set and approach, able to anticipate teammates’ needs and suggest improvements to existing processes •Understanding of broad business processes (marketing, technology, finance etc.)
- Basic financial literacy
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Personal Assistant R9937775’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.