Marketing Insight Executive
You’ll be responsible for supporting the delivery of robust, commercially grounded consumer insight to increase the profitability of the business in a customer centric fashion.
What will you be up to;
- Working with key stakeholders (i.e. Marketing, Propositions teams) to identify real requirement from briefs, focusing on value add, priority projects. As well as supporting the Insight Managers in delivery of key projects
- Work flexibly with colleagues in the Insight & Research team to deliver the team’s objectives
- Collating and obtaining primary and secondary market research in a robust fashion to inform strategic decision making, utilising a combination of primary & secondary qualitative/quantitative sources
- Providing clear recommendations, ensuring ‘why’ and ‘so what’ are always delivered and actions can be taken
- Draw on other sources and previous studies as appropriate, and feed this back to the business
- Utilise strong understanding of methodologies and where best to apply
- Develop and sign off proposals, questionnaires and topic guides and attend fieldwork (where relevant)
- Work with various agencies to maximise value from those relationships
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within specific budgets
- Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making and support the UKES&S ambition to lead the digital transformation of our industry
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be;
- Educated to degree level and or relevant professional qualifications (i.e. CIM, Marketing Society, MRS etc)
- A strong understanding of market research methodologies and can translate these into actionable insight
- A strong problem structuring capability and the initiative to tackle problems independently
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects from end-to-end
- Excellent management of third party suppliers
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to get things done and influencing skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of defining problems and solving them
- A confident and effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- MATRIX WORKING
- POSITIVE DISRUPTION
- SELF AWARENESS / PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
Marketing Insight Executive
Location; Staines (TW18)
Salary; Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Marketing Insight Executive R9935888’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.