Digital Marketing Assistant Manager
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - In a nutshell:
We’re building a high performing and market leading Digital Sales and Marketing team and we’d love for you to be part of this.
We’re looking for Digital Marketing experts to deliver sales targets by maximising traffic across web (via SEO, PPC, display, email, mobile and affiliate). This role is based in our British Gas head office in Staines (TW18 3BY).
Here at British Gas, we provide a great reward package to recruit, reward and retain the best talent in the market. We’re offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 (based on experience) plus a bonus (up to 15%) and extensive benefits (Pension, Shares, Flexible Benefits allowance).
With us, you’ll also have a career, not just a job. We’re committed to identifying potential, providing development and career opportunities, and empowering you to make a difference in our business.
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - What will you be doing?
You will have accountability for the traffic and marketing mix of our marketing campaign and will be responsible for continually tracking and monitoring sales performance
- Work with the media agency to implement and manage Energy campaigns for both British Gas and Sainsbury’s Energy.
- Day to day management of agency partners (creative, technology and media) to ensure campaigns are delivered against pre-agreed objectives, budgets, KPI’s and against agreed timing
- Analyse daily, weekly and monthly reports, working closely with the analytics & planning teams to gain insight into media effectiveness across different websites
- Manage operational and regulatory risks, escalating as appropriate
- Manage relationships with key business stakeholders and senior management ensuring sign-off of key marketing plans, business cases, projects, creative and copy
- To work seamlessly across the marketing/digital team to ensure that all digital marketing plans are customer, data and insight led. Where possible, fully integrated across all relevant channels and customer journeys
Digital Marketing Assistant Manager - To be brilliant at this role you will be / have:
- Proven experience of delivering marketing strategies and delivering on pre-defined commercial targets with emphasis on ROI
- Good technical and analytical competencies with a detailed understanding of Video platforms, PPC, Programmatic media, SEO and Social Media
- Practical experience working with a range of analytics systems (Adobe would be a bonus)
- Proven track record in developing digital marketing plans through segmentation insight, consumer content needs and preferences
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly, effectively, persuasively to an individual or to a group
- Ability to manage the creative development process with multiple agencies
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Digital Marketing Assistant Manager R9939093’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.