Performance Insight Analyst
What is Local Heroes:
Local Heroes is a fast growing business that launched nationally in the UK in June 2017. We have already grown from 5 jobs a week to 4,000 jobs a week; our plans through 2018 are equally ambitious.
To deliver Insight to all areas of the Local Heroes business and leverage all potential data sources; both within Local Heroes and externally; to increase the profitability of the business and deliver world class customer service.
You will act as a subject matter expert and ‘one stop shop’ for data analytics and operational insight within Local Heroes.
- Play a key role in driving a data driven culture within Local Heroes by acting as the ‘Voice of the data’; delivering a data led and objective view to ensure that our decisions are effective, based on facts and using influencing skills by challenging leaders (constructively) where the facts do not support the current direction of travel.
- Own the Design, build, run and support of all operational reporting for Local Heroes: ensuring reporting is accurate, produced on time and leverages appropriate cutting edge technologies to automate reporting and deliver real Insight to the LH Mgmt team.
- Communicate results with credibility to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels within Local Heroes, elsewhere in Centrica and outside the business (e.g. Traders)
- Scope & define KPIs for Local Heroes; taking into account both customer and commercial requirements; thinking ‘outside the box’ to reflect the agile digital data rich Local Heroes environment and ensuring that both reporting and KPIs drive world class customer and trader satisfaction and support LH ambitious growth plan; currently projected as 10+ trades and £100M turnover across multiple territories (UK, Eur, US).
- Act as LH subject matter expert for Google Analytics, Adwords, Maxymiser and other digital marketing software data, delivering actionable insight and working with both Centrica Marketing and external agencies to ensure our ppc activity is optimised for maximum ROI.
- Assist the Insight, Reporting & Planning manager in defining the fulfilment / supply strategy across multiple trades and territories; working with all relevant parties to form the roll out plan, balancing business requirements and practical considerations (winter, coverage, an understanding of the external market etc) to ensure supply meets demand.
- Highly numerate, Intellectually inquisitive and mad about technology
- Excellent, industry leading analytical skills with an ability to interpret and summarise complex information.
- Highly engaging style in delivering data driven insight with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A friendly, approachable yet resilient and tenacious individual; adept at stakeholder management and able to build excellent relationships to fit in quickly and seamlessly as a valued member of a highly skilled team.
- A strong team player with the ability to think from a commercial as well as an analytical perspective
- A strong facilitator with confidence and credibility with sufficient presence to influence the decisions of senior management and the direction of the business.
- Ability to think beyond the realms of current approaches and tenacity to challenge the status quo, able to contribute meaningfully to strategic discussions and decision making.
- Ability to operate effectively within a constantly changing environment and deliver work on time every time to the highest possible standards.
- Understanding of all the customer service touch points of end to end customer journeys in service, repair and installation organisations (from acquisition, through service delivery to post service activity).
British Gas, part of the Centrica Group, supplies gas and electricity to UK residential and business customers, provides central heating and gas appliance installation and maintenance and low-carbon and energy efficient products and services.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Performance Insight Analyst R9937707’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.