Digital Engagement & Transformation – Manager
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- 4+ years’ experience in digital, marketing, product management, e-commerce preferred.
- Deep understanding of the differences designing for various digital experiences and API framework.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus.
- Proficient with user-centric design.
- Knowledge of effective usability skills to advocate and promote standards for usability and user-centered design.
- Competent to work on most phases of systems analysis while considering the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Experience in a retail or energy services industry preferred.
- Technical programming experience a plus.
- Manage roadmap to adopt and deploy new technology components in relation to API and microservices that tie to business needs, working closely with IT teams to achieve this.
- Ensure the coherence, continuity and individualization of each digital journey is met, prioritizing both the customer and the business needs.
- Drives journey change through development of API/microservice solutions, ensuring business requirements are met.
- Thought leader in the future state of a unified solution across services, annuities, energy, and smart home products.
- Ability to test and learn new digital capabilities with the willingness to learn and fail fast.
- Be a champion of superior customer experience and drive digital capability/product definition, design, and development to deliver that premise.
- Deeply understand the customers, technology and competition, and synthesize into our roadmap strategy.
- Develop and communicate digital roadmap priorities across the company by collaborating with various functions and building consensus among them.
- Work closely with IT and the design teams in crafting a simple, elegant, impactful experiences.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products around growth, engagement, retention, and monetization.
- Collaborates with multiple teams to guide projects through development and bring high quality capabilities and products to life.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into business requirements to enhance the user satisfaction.
- Understand the strategic and competitive position in the market and deliver capabilities that are recognized as best in class.
- Maximize efficiency in constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
- Enhance the culture, capacity and capability of the organization to truly embrace digital opportunities so that digital thinking and delivery becomes fully embedded.
- Acts as a change agent in enhancing the organizational changes required to create and sustain our organization digital capabilities.
- Works to ensure the vision for the product is met and are designing great features for our partners.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as a business contact for queries related to new capabilities.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>