Centrica has an exciting opportunity for a Service Coordinator to join our ENER-G business in Salford, Manchester. The role will work alongside the Service Engineering Team for ENER-G who is a leading provider of sustainable and energy efficient solutions to clients in many private and public sector industries. They have a history of sustained growth and we have excellent opportunities for further significant expansion both in the UK and overseas.
- Coordinate and organise service visits and breakdowns for our service engineers
- Prioritising repair work based on contract types, geographical location, availability of parts and reason for service corrective maintenance
- Maintain continual monitoring of units down / not meeting performance criteria
- Maintain effective planning at all times through continual communication with Senior Engineers and Area Managers
- Taking customer calls and customer liaison
- Ensuring customers are aware of planned visits or any amendments made
- Participate in weekend/bank holiday rota as per contractual agreements
- A proactive, collaborative self-starter who can confidently work with people at all levels
- Ability to influence and build trusted internal and external relationships
- Sound written and presentation skills as well as excellent general communications skills
- Respond to customer queries/requests efficiently and professionally
- Ability to plan and prioritise own workloads to deadline in a busy department
- Good computer skills and Knowledge of Excel and MS office
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake other tasks (team player)
- Numerate with analysis and reporting skills
- General level of education required, engineering experience/qualification preferred
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Service Coordinator R9939127’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.