Director, Global Wellbeing
This role owns Centrica’s Global Wellbeing Strategy. This role is responsible for driving the wellbeing strategy for the global employee population to attract and retain the right talent in support of the Centrica strategy.
Develop, implement and administer plans consistent with the global strategy to create a cost effective integrated programme.
- Establish the Group wellbeing strategy along with the key guiding principles that form the foundation of an integrated programme
- Design, develop, implement and monitor results of plans consistent with the strategy and guiding principles
- Establish country specific plans meeting the needs of local employee populations while adhering to global standards
- Develop and manage an integrated approach to health and wellbeing
- Establish appropriate promotion, communication and engagement strategies to ensure employees understand, value and utilise programmes effectively
- Establish Group occupational health policy to promote the physical health and wellbeing of the employee population along with wellness initiatives
- Administer all wellness programmes cost effectively
- Manage outsourced partners who supply advice, counsel, administrative support in the delivery of the wellbeing strategy and plans.
Work experience and qualifications:
- Experience managing wellbeing programmes in a multi-national environment
- Analytical, hands-on leadership of geographically diverse team members
- Experience working with Committees and other governance structures
- Undergraduate degree required in Human Resources, Finance or related are of study. Post graduate qualification in relevant field an advantage
- Certifications in rewards, benefits, human resources are preferred.
- High level of expertise required in the strategic management and design of wellbeing programmes
- Expert capability to effectively interface with executive level in obtaining approval for new/changing programs
- Expert knowledge of innovative wellbeing strategies
- Proven track record in developing cost effective programs utilizing outside experts where appropriate
- Financial analysis
- Good practical understanding of Benefits and Pensions practices.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Chris.Powell@britishgas.co.uk typing ‘Update required: Director, Global Wellbeing R9938971’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.