Regional Sales Manager - St. Louis
Home Warranty of America– A Direct Energy Company, is a nationwide leader in the home warranty industry. We provide high value and protection against the ever-increasing cost of home and appliance repair. At Home Warranty of America, we have built our business on simplifying the lives of our customers, adding value to our products and being there when they need us most. Our products assist homeowners by lessening the out of pocket costs to expensive repairs or replacements of home appliances and systems when a break or failure occurs. Our customers are looking for value in a home warranty company and we believe our 13 Month Home Warranty Program offers just that. www.hwahomewarranty.com
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Manage and grow assigned region to sustain and grow retention of current customers and new customers. Oversee and manage teams focus on prospecting, one-on-one prospect meetings, communication follow-up, new customer growth and revenue growth.
- Previous experience in business development in North America
- Strong project management skills
- Prioritization skills and the ability to make informed but rapid decisions about the attractiveness of opportunities with limited information / high level analysis
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to collect external data
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate to senior level executives
- Ability to manage multiple demands upon his / her time
- Ability to interact with and influence both internal and external key staff
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- 2- 4 years of management experience in a sales environment.
- Deploys and motivates sales staff to achieve successful execution of all sales activities.
- Recruits, trains and motivates new sales staff to achieve successful execution of all sales activities
- Develops, recommends and implements appropriate action plans to attain new customer growth, revenue growth, maximize employee talents and achieve outstanding customer and employee satisfaction for assigned geographic area.
- Coaches, Mentors, and trains sales employees to increase selling effectiveness and achieve company objectives, including prospecting activities, one-on-one prospect appointments and communication follow-up
- Works with sales reps on long range planning and performance management (goal setting, one on one coaching sessions, and periodic performance and account reviews), with particular emphasis on 1000 prospect list of prospects that do 8 to 20 real estate transactions annually and 3 to 4 one-on-one prospect presentations per working day
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of Sales Funnel information in CRM
- Ensures compliance with all relevant standards and regulations as well as all company policies and procedures.
- Manage the day to day workflow of team with emphasis on meeting company goals
- Attend Extended Leadership Meetings 2-3 times per year and provide input, support and creativity to the growth and opportunity of the sales team.
- Medium travel is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in an in home office environment. Need dedicated area to perform job functions.
- Ability to make outside meetings, multiple in a day from multiple locations.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability