Senior Applications Developer Analyst
The Developer Analyst for Corporate Applications is responsible for providing technical development and support for in-house developed .Net and SharePoint applications and vendor purchased applications supporting Corporate functions. Applications in the portfolio include, but are not limited to, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), ClarityPPM, Project Server, custom .NET applications, LMS and Aveksa/Via. The support role covers all levels of support including: Help Desk tickets, incidents, problems, and upgrades related to the applications supported in the portfolio. The role will also support projects, change requests and provide backup support for the SharePoint environment (architect, administrator and development).
- Operating knowledge of ITILv3, Agile, and SDLC.
- SharePoint 2013 administration and support
- InfoPath 2013, SharePoint Designer 2013
- Working knowledge of PowerShell, REST, XML, SOAP, JSON, HTML.
- ASP.NET, C#/VB, JAVA
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- SQL Server
- Windows Server 2008/2012, RHEL
- IIS 7 and Web Server Administration
- ServiceNow experience is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Experience working directly with vendors and managing the day to day relationship
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, science or a related study, or equivalent experience Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, science or a related study, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years exp. development
- 6+ years application support, monitoring, and reporting
- Ensures the uptime and reliability of Corporate applications.
- Responsible for backup support of SharePoint - admin, solutions design, composite, and business requirement development.
- Handle all Help Desk tickets and requests per Service Level Agreements.
- Responsible for incident response, problem determination, and break/fix support.
- Provide application and technical expertise to other IS groups and business users regarding the applications supported.
- Proactively monitor and report on application performance and other key metrics.
- Make recommendations to management and business owners to improve the application functionality, reliability, and usability.
- Responsible for system integrations between business systems.
- Conduct application and systems development tasks, as assigned.
Projects and Change Requests
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to project and change request stakeholders.
- Attend and contribute in planning and implementation meetings.
- Handle all project and change request tasks as per deadlines given.
- Provides technical assistance for the development, design, and systems integration of corporate applications.
- Assists management to execute the strategic roadmap to meet corporate goals through technology and services.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends to improve service to our customers.
- Support the planning, implementation and support for projects and change requests by providing expertise related to application support.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>