Senior Digital Communications Manager
Are you an experienced Digital/ Social Media Comms professional who is passionate about all things digital?
If so we have an exciting position for a Senior Digital Communications Manager to join our fast-paced corporate affairs team where you will own and manage a digital comms plan to transform reputation and build trust in our brands by developing and delivering world class digital communications.
- To manage the strategy for key digital communications channels (i.e. email, social media and digital content)
- Manage paid social media campaigns on Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn
- Deliver timely and relevant insight from digital channels into relevant teams, leading the development of BAU and campaign reporting
- Support with management and growth of Centrica’s presence on LinkedIn, including development of landing pages for key recruitment areas
- Own the development of new website sections to help promote specific business areas, including build, content and SEO
- Drive the launch of corporate email campaigns to stakeholder audiences
- Ensure that we continue to push the boundaries and innovate through a data-led test and learn mentality
- To work seamlessly and collaboratively across the Corporate Affairs and Marketing teams to deliver digital communications plans (and the associated objectives) enhancing the company’s reputation
Essential skills required to succeed:
- In depth experience in developing successful digital and social media communications in a hands-on role
- Practical experience of issues management online
- Experience of delivering a content strategy
- Content creation, content distribution, influencer strategy and measurement
- Experience in public relations, managing media, press and online influencers
- A strong understanding of digital trends and developments
- Insight and data led decision making
- IDM/CIPR/CIM qualifications
- Experience of working in an agile delivery team
Additional Website Text
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Senior Digital Communications Manager R9937757’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.