Digital IT Manager
This Digital IT Manager role will be oversee development teams that are responsible for building new functionality and supporting our existing Digital internal and customer facing applications. The primary responsibility is to get a product out the door and into production. The goal is to deliver results to our business partners by iteratively delivering software change to the marketplace that benefits our customers and contributes to overall growth.
- 8+ years functioning in a development manager and/or senior lead capacity
- Background in executing medium and large scale development projects across multiple Agile teams
- Extensive knowledge of open source development technologies such as PHP, MySQL, LAMP
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have hands on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework, specifically within AWS PaaS
- Knowledge on Source Control Tools such as GIT
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools such as Jenkins and GitLab
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Should have working experience with monitoring tools like NewRelic and Splunk
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Strong Automation and problem-solving skills and ability to follow through to
- Bachelor’s degree and/or eight years of work experience
- Manages Agile development teams and is responsible for evaluation of employee performance, sets expectations and goals for team and individual staff members, recruits, disciplines and trains staff.
- Manage incoming change requests and stakeholder expectations by providing thoughtful SWAGs and high-level design feedback during the intake process.
- Establish clear short and long-term goals for the development teams that are measurable
- Manage business partner relationships by aligning on roadmap and backlog commitments.
- Maintain an Agile methodology to the development of new software.
- Have an awareness of innovative technologies and how they can be applicable to how we serve our customers.
- Maintain quality coding standards amongst development teams and encourage a strong peer-review philosophy
- Work with the Digital DevOps team to align on release and code pipeline management.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>