Administrative Assistant - West Chester, Ohio
Airtron Heating and Air is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant! #Airtron
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
- Receives, sorts, logs and routes mail
- Maintains inventory of office and kitchen supplies, orders supplies when needed.
- Responsible for building maintenance
- Welcomes visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel, maintaining professional and courteous demeanor.
- Complete general office duties, such as copying, faxing and filing
- Records and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of the calls and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department, ensuring professional telephone etiquette
- Maintains records and tracks shipping invoices
- Performs other duties as required
- Collects and consolidates basic information into spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-2 years of administrative assistant experience or in a clerical position
- Highly developed organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to formulate practical and operational friendly solutions to a myriad of business challenges
- Proficient experience in working for Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, power point, and outlook)
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of company information
- Proven Ability to work in a fast-paced, results –oriented, team environment
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on request until completion and utilized a keen attention to detail
- Ability to accurately enter information into computer systems, programs, spreadsheets and documents.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional relationships with individuals including; customers, clients, and co-workers of all levels within the company.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.