IS Performance Analyst
Centrica has an exciting opportunity for an IS Performance Analyst based at our Staines (West London) office. In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of IS performance and status reporting: Develops reports to ensure adequate governance of the IS function alongside the delivery of KPI reports, to communicate IS performance
- Supports the definition of Governance Reporting to ensure that the functioning of the IS team is actively reported upon and challenged
- Supports the definition of KPIs for IS
- Works with existing IS teams to develop KPIs effectively
- Develops and produces reports against a defined framework and format in a timely and accurate manner
- Analyses results provided by data suppliers, identifies trends, checks quality and confirms outputs with key resources
- Identifies and raises issues with data integrity and propose solutions where necessary
- Observes the IS industry for potential key metrics that may be applicable to Centrica, and supports the implementation where appropriate
- Responsible for the maintenance of an effective log of all risks/issues arising from IS reporting and helps drive the effective resolution of these through engagement with IS teams
- Produces and appropriately communicates plans for the production of reports
- Helps to ensure methods and standards are deployed and used across the IS Group
- Liaises with external auditors (where applicable) to ensure that any recommendations proposed are implemented effectively within the team and these deficiencies are seen as corrected
- Ensures the Reporting function is focused on quality and provide specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain a clear focus on achieving results that meet professional and quality standards
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills / process focused
- Good understanding of IS Operations and key processes
- Service Now Knowledge
- Business Objects, Crystal reports or similar in depth knowledge of reporting tools
- Use of SQL to build logical queries in reporting tools
- A background in programming or computer science desirable
- Experience in a reporting function within an ITIL environment
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: IS Performance Analyst R9928066’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.