Change and Business Readiness Manager
Change and Business Readiness Manager – Fixed term contract
Location; Glasgow (City Park) with occasional travel to London.
Connected Homes is set for further growth and change with the development of new and innovative technology. The role of the Change and Business Readiness Manager involves supporting the delivery of new products, props, and other initiatives to the hive customer base, whilst ensuring that our British Gas teams are ready for the changes, working closely with the BG Customer ops and the BG field ops teams.
The Change and Business Readiness Manager will be responsible for the planning and delivery of change that impacts Connected Homes, BG and International Markets. There will be a requirement to manage a multitude of stakeholders at varying levels. Manage risk and ensure that all teams are keep informed and up-to-date with delivery progress against plan.
What will you be up to
- You’ll work alongside senior internal/external stakeholders in an agile change environment
- Develop strong and effective relationships with:
- Leadership and operational teams in both CH and relevant business unit
- Supporting and implementing new/ existing products
- Highlighting risks/ opportunities to internal/external stakeholders
- Ensuring adequate checkpoints are in place to reduce risk of not meeting customer demand
- Identify training requirements for office and field teams prior to project launch dates
- Working closely with the comms, business area leadership team to ensure that relevant business units are ready for changes
- Managing multiple projects across a range of business units at any one time
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- The capability to overcome complex challenges in order to implement large scale change into a large operation
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
- Able to find solutions and present options, with impact
- Experience of defining processes and working practices
- Clear evidence of having strong relationships in the wider BG business
- Customer focused
- The ability to develop plans for delivery and manage risk
- Solid planning & organisational skills
- Ability to interpret and present complex technical information in an easy to understand format
- Understanding of British Gas field operations/ customer operations processes/systems
- Understanding of British Gas operating model
- Ability to facilitate workshops and present well to large groups
Salary; Competitive + bonus & excellent benefits
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Change and Business Readiness Manager R9938194’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.