Process Improvement Analyst
We are looking for an Process Improvement Manager to support our Corporate Affairs team to help manage their budget, invoices, procurement process and to review/ improve existing processes.
- Location Windsor/Staines
- Fixed Term Contract: 6 months
- Total annual on target package up to £43k, depending on experience (will be pro-rated)
- Providing primary financial support for the function, including overview of team budget, supplier management and invoicing, financial record-keeping, procurement, regular budget updates
- Develop a deep understanding of the processes supporting procurement and payment of suppliers, building close working relationships with colleagues in Procurement and providing recommendations for improvement and simplification of these processes.
- Owns the roll-out and embedding of new processes, in relation to finance, invoicing and payments, across the team globally.
- Work cross functionally with finance and procurement to help implement robust budget tracking tools across the global function
- Leads on the design and implementation of a consistent process and approach for the maintenance of finance, invoice and other payment requests and records following up on any pending matters.
- Supports Director, Corporate Affairs Planning to maintain the smooth running of the Centrica Corporate Affairs team in relation to payments and invoicing.
- This role may have frequent access to highly confidential information and files. Will have responsibility for some routine departmental administration.
- Process payment of a variety of goods and services required by the Director, Corporate Affairs Planning (Solely responsible)
- Types and determines layout using standard templates for presentations, reports and other documentation.
- Drafts correspondence as directed by Director, Corporate Affairs Planning
- Creates and maintains records and filing systems (paper and electronic) to ensure information is up to date and readily accessible, in relation to budgets, invoices and payments
- Screens and redirects incoming messages taking action appropriately.
- Highly organised, track record of competence and efficiency.
- Calm and efficient under pressure, able to prioritise and complete tasks to deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to handle sensitive confidential information and gain trust, demonstrating professional attitudes and behaviours at all times
- Ability to work flexibly across a matrix organisation and proven track record as a collaborative team player.
- Is confident and credible, willing to challenge appropriately.
- An effective relationship builder
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- High standard of communication and numeric skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel & Powerpoint
Competitive Salary plus benefits
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Process Improvement Analyst R9937684’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.