The Business Coordinator will be responsible for supporting and developing the Salesforce CRM tool, ensuring that it enables Origination’s growth strategy. This is a pivotal role in developing Origination’s use of the tool to enable best practices in counterparty management. It includes responsibility for many aspects relating to the tool including understanding the link between strategy and usage, training delivery, analysing trends, process development to monitor quality and working with the executive sponsor to develop the tool further to support Origination’s growth agenda.
The role will also act as organisational and administrative support for the Heads of Origination as well as the wider Origination team.
Become an expert user for Counterparty Relationship Management (CRM) tools within both EM&T and Neas in order to support Originators on the platforms:
- Help Originators progress deals through Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.
- Set up counterparties within the systems
- Request internal “Know Your Counterparty” checks for counterparties
- Request internal Endur set-up for counterparties
- Kick off internal process for ISDAs/EFETs etc.
Create, maintain and circulate reports for Management:
- This role will have ownership of all the reports and be responsible for liaising with stakeholders to ensure the reports remain relevant and useful.
- The role will be reporting on areas such as: Meeting notes, Pipeline, Deal Value, Adhoc
Team Marketing Materials
- Create and update presentations for team members to take to counterparties
- Liaise with third parties for printing and binding
- Team events
- Counterparty events – all logistics. This includes conferences, exhibitions
- Help source and organise team training
- Complete expenses for Heads of Origination
- Help with organising travel/hotel for Heads of Origination
- Help all Originators with adhoc tasks (scanning/couriering docs, ordering business cars etc.)
The role will work closely with all of Origination but will also need to manage relationships with other stakeholders including Contract Management, Financial Crime Risk, Trade Support and Commercial Delivery.
- Experience in the support and development of the Salesforce application or similar CRM tools is preferable, although not essential as full training will be given
- Solid understanding of the importance of data quality within CRM systems, and experience of data manipulation and cleansing activities in support of this
- Strong IT application skills with proven experience in Microsoft Office.
- Experience of translating user requirements into business change
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, alongside a strong customer service ethic
- Ability to present to small audiences across all levels, including leadership teams
- Ability to facilitate small meetings and workshops · Ability to produce high quality work on time, at the correct level of detail
- Adaptable and flexible, with an ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise
- Self-motivated with a strong delivery focus, ambition to learn and good attention to detail
- Ability to effectively establish, manage and optimise constructive working relationships with external and internal parties
- An understanding of the energy sector and an Origination business, would be a distinct advantage.
Competitive salary and benfits.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Business Coordinator R9937953’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.