Technical Delivery Analyst
We are looking for a Technical Delivery Analyst to join our Global Build & Deployment Tools team in Staines.
As a Technical Delivery Analyst you will be reporting into the Head of Tools Governance and will be responsible for the analysis, planning, delivery and industrialization of new tools and automation initiatives, driving best practice and overseeing the delivery to & management of key stakeholders.
Technical Delivery and stakeholder management are key to this role:
- You will be analysing different tools based in requirements, designing a solution, ensuring the delivery and its compliance with the governance framework.
- You will be the central point of contact for each project across the different teams involved. Hence, good stakeholder management skills are key for this role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Overseeing and ensuring the delivery of projects and programmes, transforming concepts into recognizable deliverables – forming delivery and transition plans based on proposals and specifications & managing it through to completion, ensuring conformance to governance framework.
- Working with key stakeholders to build relationships and focus on taking them on the journey to ensure delivery of the greatest value. - Managing third party relationships, including any relevant evaluations and monitoring performance.
- Understanding and providing relevant estimates associated with project delivery.
- Tracking and resolution of risks and issues.
- Ensuring relevant reporting, including project status reports, and dashboards are coordinated and produced.
- Feeding into long term strategic reviews and relevant forums
- Ensuring adherence to BG Values, our Quality Framework and Operating Model
You will have the following background and experience:
- Proven ability to plan, manage and deliver complex solutions through to completion, with an awareness of project management principles.
- Experience working with complex development environments and landscapes.
- Ability to apply basic technical principles across multiple platforms and situations.
- Strategic Dimensions: Short-term, implementation.
- Your communication skills and ability to manage stakeholders are key.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Financial Responsibility: Project Costs
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- You could have a background in development, testing, operations or infrastructure.
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: Technical Delivery Analyst R9936968’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.