Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Regional Sales Executive implements and executes sales strategies to meet and exceed sales objectives. Responsible to meet and exceed acquisition targets through the direct sales force. Working with the Territory Sales manager, duties include executing day to day operations of sales, consistent site visits with sales partners, insuring process and policies are adhered to. Responsible for ensuring quality and regulatory compliance by the direct sales force, and preserving brand quality. This position will be remotely located, ideal candidate will be located in the state of Texas.
- 25% - 50% travel.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both written and verbal.
- Lead management of vendor list.
- Quality control and research and resolution of sales related customer complaints.
- Observe sales agents in the field, insuring sales process adherence, generate reporting.
- Liaises with Territory Sales Manager for sales strategy and ongoing sales development.
- Development and training of channel partners.
- Understand and insure local and regional regulations and licensing requirements are adhered to.
- Manage continual improvement of sales force including training and sales motivation.
- Effective territory management of assigned territory to insure adequate penetration of field resources.
- Ensure all reporting and documentation requirements are met.
- Partner with operations, HR, Legal, payroll and other departments to deploy operational field structural changes to support sales initiatives.
- Insure effective performance management of sales partners, develop and implement detailed action plans, review progress to op plan targets.
- Review sales results daily and performance manage multiple teams through intensive field observation, coaching and application of basic sales management principles.
- Demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement through sharing of best practices across the entire sales organization.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability