WFM Intraday Analyst
The Real-Time Monitoring Analyst assists with multiple lines of business to erasure all performance indicators are achieved while ensuring call center expectations and goals are met. This person will work with other departments within the call center make sure that leadership and IT are aware of any issues that maybe occurring. Monitors the workforce and reports any outliers or unusual activities. This position also learns other key areas of Workforce Management (scheduling, forecasting, reporting) and serves as a backup to all WFM related teams as needed.
Minimum Qualifications & Abilities:
Education (High School, GED, Associates, Bachelors, PHD): High School / GED Preferred
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 months’ Workforce experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in all Workforce Specialist tasks.
- Experience using Workforce Management applications and reports, including Real Time Adherence (RTA)
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good relationship building skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in working with MS Access, MS Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Oracle SQL
- SQL skills
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Able to interact professionally with peers, SMEs, developers, and management
- Strong working knowledge of call center technology, and strong skills in conducting systems analysis and in troubleshooting
- Advanced knowledge on ACD systems
- Analyze information databases, historical data, and real-time information to create recommendations to improve daily objectives within the production team.
- Monitor the network and computing platforms 24x7 for availability, performance, capacity and potential threats from internal and external networks.
- Ensure real time inbound and outbound staffing levels are met through maintaining campaign statistics, campaign strategy, campaign scheduling, and agent performance based on program targets provided.
- Produce and distribute recommended annual, monthly, and daily staffing requirements for the call center to ensure proper scheduling, forecasting, and smooth workload distribution based on program targets provided.
- Assist management with scheduling and forecasting and provide real time schedule adjustments and staff analysis based on established call volume standards and employee attendance and schedule deviations.
- Partner with other members of the Real Time Analysis Team as necessary to continuously improve team performance Leverage network, security, and platform monitoring tools to identify/ detect outages, pre-failure warnings, hardware failures, performance issues, capacity issues, virus attacks, network attacks, intrusions and other forms of threats to FTI’s information assets.
- Resolve detected alerts (events) independently or by working with other Infrastructure/Application technical teams to establish remediation plan.
- Detect high-severity network or security incidents, and partner with other technical teams until the incident is fully resolved. Update network diagrams and manage network management tools.
- Conduct routine network and voice service health check.
- Provide root cause analysis and provide trending report.
- Perform reporting for network and voice performance and capacity. Partner with assigned client groups to improve monitoring and remediation practices.
- Troubleshoot Level 1 and 2 problem tickets. Perform and prepare problem trend analysis.
- Prepare Key Performance Indicators Reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution and to achieve project milestones.