Senior Analyst- Endpoint Architecture
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- Experience managing and supporting Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2012), Veritas WinInstall, Installshield , Active Directory, Group Policy management console, MD solution (Mobile Iron preferable), iOS devices.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows 7, Windows 10, and all Office suites starting with Office 2010 upward.
- Extensive knowledge with Software application packaging and distribution via SCCM.
- Ability to create, maintain and troubleshoot Windows images for a large range for Laptops/Desktops models.
- Extensive knowledge with the implementation of Microsoft Patches.
- Provide Application installation and troubleshooting of Windows suite of products.
- Knowledgeable in the design and architecture of Windows / Office environment
- Good knowledge of VMware and Network inner working.
- Extensive knowledge of iOS, Android, and Microsoft mobile devices.
- Ability to multitask a large volume of projects with tight deadlines.
- Proven related work experience in Endpoint Architecture environment;
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience in Desktop Architecture.
- Desktop and Laptop Hardware evaluation and review
- Desktop Operating System standards and performance
- Desktop Operating System security patching and updates
- Active Directory containers for Workstations and Applications
- Active Directory Group Policies in relation to Endpoint Devices
- Domain User Login Scripts
- Mobile Device management of iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Mobile Device hardware evaluation and review
- Mobile Device Application review
- Mobile Device Application packaging and distribution
- Software application evaluation and review
- Software application packaging and distribution
- Software Application patching and updates
- Bitlocker Laptop/Desktop Encryption
- Reporting requests on devices and applications
- Incident Management – resolving all tickets
- Assist in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>