Sales Process Specialist
Location: Tempe, AZ
Travel Required/Frequency: Extensive (50 to 75%)
Job Summary/Primary Focus:
Supports the deployment of sales/care related improvement projects in Telesales and Care/Retention across North America Home (NA Home) contact center operations. Support may evolve as projects evolve outside of NA Home.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, HSD/GED required
• 5+years of experience in a telesales, , training, coaching, customer service or retail environment.
• Excellent ability to coach others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and follow up skills.
• Ability to quickly make decisions independently.
• Must be a team player - able to handle ambiguity, and anticipate and react to changes quickly
• Listens to telephone calls to assess best practices of high-performing frontline employees.
• Assists in developing behavioral guidelines for optimum sales practices
• Assists in the development of models and tools that enable frontline employees to adapt their performance to match unique types of customers.
• Provides on-going coaching to Agents about applying the RIGHT sales call flow.
• Assists management in gathering information and exploring options related to balancing production needs and achieving sales objectives.
• Supports the development of any appropriate performance support practices such as selection, coaching, communication, appraisal, recognition and rewards.
• Provides feedback to supervisors about employee performance to enable supervisors to coach and evaluate employees more effectively.
• Provides behavioral coaching to front-line supervisors to build leadership capabilities essential to leading front line sales and care retention teams. Including development in the areas of effective meeting/huddle facilitation, group and individual coaching for continuous performance improvement.
- Sit for long periods of time.
- Use their hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Repeat the same movements.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability