Facilities Administration Specialist
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
The Facilities Services Team in which this roles resides, is responsible for delivering exceptional office, clerical and receptionist services while providing excellent customer service to employees and visitors.
- Associate degree preferred
- 3-4 years administrative experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Strong customer service focus
- Strong sense of team work
- Ability to think and act independently
- Proven ability to manage and balance several tasks simultaneously
- Strong computer skills, including: Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel
- Greet visitors in a professional manner
- Facilitate all incoming calls and route them to appropriate individual
- Coordination of incoming and outgoing shipping/receiving; including departmental delivery.
- Assist with coordinating workstation moves.
- Support on-boarding and off-boarding processes; including workstation set-up and preparation of New Hire Welcome Kits.
- Administer security access control badges.
- Reserve and approve requests for conference room reservations.
- Process invoices
- Order and fill office supplies requests, as needed, and allocate costs to appropriate departments.
- Provide back up to the Facilities Services Specialist
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text