Marketing Associate - Distributed Energy
Part of a global marketing team for DE&P, provide specialist regional field marketing support to the Sr. Manager- Demand & Field Marketing. Their remit is to execute a demand generation and field marketing engine in North America that will deliver marketing sourced pipeline (both direct and through channel partners) in support of the revenue targets of the US DE&P business. Provide support for business and strategic planning with local sales (NADE) and DEB marketing teams, omni-channel campaign planning and execution, guiding customer/partner/sales communications & enablement programmes, reporting & tracking.
- Work with the DEB marketing team and NADE sales team to compile a calendar of events for NADE
- Ensure that events are planned and executed as part of an omni-channel campaign (including digital and social)
- Manage contract process and negotiate with vendors
- Create and manage communication with event attendees
- Participate in event strategy sessions
- Create and maintain timelines and work backs to ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time.
- Help create an events “center of excellence” by documenting processes, creating tools and sharing best practices among the events and content team to ensure flawless execution of events across the world
- Manage event budgets and ensure events are executed within allotted budget
- Understand and follow DE&P brand standards when developing any materials
- Identify candidates for customer stories/case studies in North America and work with the programme lead in the content team to create these
- Identify event success metrics and report on those metrics post-eventManage post-event follow-up strategy to both attendees and internal stakeholders Track, Measure and Refine: Support the Head of DG in all aspects of campaigns including lead scoring, lead nurturing and reporting across market segments and sector verticals. Track marketing funnel lead stop ensure they are accurately progressing through each stage of the demand waterfall and ensure marketing qualified leads (MQLs) are routed to sales and processed in a timely manner Relationship Management: Build strategic sales, channel and marketing partnerships internally and externally, to influence, motivate, and move the business forward.Content Marketing: Working with the Product Marketing team, input to the content Marketing calendar and incorporate into campaign design Campaign and Sales Enablement /Communications
Ideally has worked with Marketing Automation systems and is advanced in their knowledge and use of social media channels Marketing Competencies:Strategy & Planning Intermediate – SP2Has a broad understanding of all marketing strategy, planning tools and techniques and can provide indepth device on a number of these to colleagues. Is competent in collecting and analyzing market and internal data to aid strategic decisions. Gathers data from field staff and customers to understand specific customer needs and leverages knowledge of how technology addresses core business issues. Validates concepts and ideas about market dynamics using multiple sources, including marketing colleagues, sales, industry analysts, and financial analysts. Segments the market to reflect homogeneous groups based on customer need and describes how service offerings address the needs of target market segments. Can interpret information and make strategy recommendations. Maintains an understanding of internal and external dynamics.
- B2B Marketing expert with experience at omni-channel marketing to a broad range of market segments, from INC to SME
- 5+ years of relevant B2B energy or technology event marketing
- Focus on driving measurable results
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- Able to work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location, and geographical teams and partner successfully with Sales management and Sales enablement teams
- Strong team player who is passionate, quality driven, technology savvy and self-motivated
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to thrive in a dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- Able to effectively and efficiently work to deadlines and manage multiple projects across the organisation
- High proficiency required in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Microsoft Outlook.
- College or University Degree in Marketing