HVAC Dispatcher- Airtron A/C and Heating
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
Seeking an Dispatcher to work with our technicians at Airton- Air Conditioning and Heating
Send your resume today to schedule an interview
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• The ideal candidate will be answering phones and helping to schedule customers, or assist them with other inquiries.
• You will be on the phone directly with customers and prospects a minimum of 15-20% of your day(s).
• In addition to direct phone duties, other dispatching and logistical needs must be attended to, including but not limited to:
• Dispatch, monitoring and following up on the progress of our field technicians/installers in completing their schedule work.
• Data entry including notations and verification of timekeeping for field technicians
• Utilization of emails, text messages and other communicative tools to help efficiently route manpower and other resources throughout the days.
• Inquiring with responsible parties to fully resolve and complete open tickets in our dispatching software, including documenting the resolution in job notes.
• Outbound customer phone calls in limited situations. This will typically be following up on permits and inspections, but can be related to rescheduling services for customers.
- 3-5 years of experience working in an office setting and with at least 20% of your daily duties being on the phone with customers
- Excellent written communication, you will be corresponding with Customers
- Working knowledge of technology systems, especially Microsoft Windows operating system Office (Word, Excel, Outlook). We will be requiring candidate to learn and demonstrate the ability to use the company operating system Success Ware 21
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability