Customer Success Engineer
Distributed Energy and Power is a global business unit within Centrica with the mission to help customers discover and unlock value via the energy-consuming and energy-producing assets they have on their own sites. In North America, we have existing and forthcoming solutions that we want to offer to customers within the commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors.
The Customer Success Engineer is responsible for ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of technical value from the products and services that we provide on an ongoing basis.
This Customer Success Engineer role will be focused primarily on our Panoramic Power customers and is responsible for providing technical leadership and insights to ensure the Customer is getting the most value out of the products and services to increase the overall sales as well as contribute to the retention of existing customers. Responsibilities include technical project scoping, onsite customer visits to help resolve outstanding technical issues, provide subject matter expertise for technical concerns and troubleshooting and ongoing recommendations for product improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering field (or related discipline) required
- Advanced degree is a plus (Masters, PhD.)
- 10-15 years of work experience with a demonstrated history of
- o Experience in customer success or customer adoption/retention a strong plus
- o Experience in consulting, technology delivery, or account management helpful
- CEM (Certified Energy Manager)
- LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Designed) Certified
- Travel required, primarily to customer sites. (15%)
- Technically Excellent: must obtain a full understanding of technical products and solutions and be able to apply to customer issues
- Innovative: ability to come up with innovative approaches to solve technical challenges
- Collaborative: required to work with multiple groups to understand technical solutions, resolve problems, and implement new features
- Detail Oriented: able to follow up on key details related to product use and customer needs.
- Organized: ability to meet strict deadlines, manage multiple simultaneous projects and succeed in a high volume work environment
- Passionately Customer-centric: a passion for delivering value for customers, understanding the issues they face, and navigating complex issues with them
- Software proficiency: Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Provide subject matter expertise for technical questions and troubleshooting
- Form a trusted relationship with customers in advising on the use of the product and the technology.
- Review customer reports and provide technical insights to ensure the customer is getting the most value out of our products and services
- Provide adjustments in PowerRadar based off of customer objectives and applications and assist in setting up alerts and automatic reports.
- Provide real time feedback to the product development team based on onsite visits, field experience, customer interaction, etc.
- Work with Panoramic Insights organization to provide detailed insights on customer reports to ultimately help obtain the greatest benefits for the customers.
- Conduct scoping for customers, both on and off site.
Additional Website Text