HVAC Service Technician
Airtron has established itself as one of the leading providers of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems (HVAC). We provide an all-encompassing approach to HVAC solutions, from professional installations of premium products to comprehensive service plans, so systems work at their peak efficiency to provide customer comfort at the lowest cost. With more than 40 years of experience in the cooling and heating industry we have the knowledge and skills that allow us to stand firmly behind our work.
We're currently seeking SERVICE TECHNICIANS in the Greater Frederick, MD area!
• Identifies, analyzes, diagnose, and repairs HVAC systems in customer’s home
• Performs preventative maintenance and proactive repairs when needed.
• Provides repair vs. replacement options
• Responds to calls in a timely manner
• Provides sales leads to Sales Lead Coordinator
• Determines parts to order for repairs in a timely manner
• Adhere of safety precautions and follow safety guidelines
• 3-5 years of HVAC experience; CFC License Required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Managing multiple task at one time
• Able to problem solve
• Flexibility to work overtime / weekends as required
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Reports to job assignment and work in a timely manner
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
- 401K with company match
- Paid Time Off
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability