Marketing Campaign Analyst
Marketing Campaign Analyst
Salary; Circa £45,000 (With is flexible depending on experience) + bonus and excellent benefits
Location; Rathbone Place, London - (5 Minutes walk from Tottenham Ct Road tube station
As a Marketing Campaign Analyst you’ll deliver a step change in the way we manage post campaign data collection and insight generation from setting up robust and reliable data streams through to how we communicate and elevate marketing campaign insight throughout the business.
You’ll own the ongoing campaign insight, using expertise, marketing knowledge, and you’re creative flair to innovate new ways of turning raw data into easy to digest, actionable insight.
What will you be doing
- Lead overall campaign analysis, ensuring that the team and agencies are adhering to best practice, and filling gaps in campaign insight.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from around the business to ensure that campaign generated insight is relevant to business requirements.
- Provide ad-hoc and ongoing weekly reporting for Digital, In-Life, and ATL; adding value to the data (trends, forecasts and insight). This includes supporting:
- Direct Marketing team with post campaign analysis from campaign metrics through to commercial results, including results of multivariate testing; across Email, SMS, DM.
- Digital media performance, monitoring overall campaign effectiveness both onsite and through paid media channels (PPC, display, affiliates, and paid social) as well as sentiment scores in social media.
- Collating ATL marketing campaign data and helping to form robust ROI reports to aid future planning.
- Work with the Econometrics team and make recommendations for ATL campaign sales targeting based on previous performance.
- Build bespoke automated reports, allowing the team to self-serve when necessary.
- Implement and maintain robust data streams, working closely with agencies to ensure that we receive timely and accurate data.
- Support teams in multivariate test planning, ensuring that all tests are set up to produce reliable results.
- Reporting campaign findings to the Centrica Group Marketing function and acting as a key liaison point between teams.
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Educated to degree level or qualified by experience
- Someone who thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment, where priorities and deadlines often change to meet evolving business requirements
- An excellent organiser, who is comfortable juggling multiple campaigns and priorities, in a busy and dynamic environment
- Previous experience of working in an analytical role, within a marketing team
- Experience developing in SQL
- Omniture/ Site Catalyst and digital media experience
- Experience creating new data visualisation (preferably PowerBI, alternatively QlikView, Tableau, Business Objects, etc)
- Strong spreadsheet skills (preferably both Excel and Googlesheets)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines while keeping a cool head
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, able to clearly articulate business requests with agencies as well as manage a diverse network of internal stakeholders.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications and back again.
- Highly numerate, and competent at visualising data.
- A good understanding of databases and database processes (e.g. ETL)
- An analytical approach to problem solving with the ability to think logically.
- Understanding of e-commerce, sales and marketing processes
- Able to take ownership of tasks and work on own initiative
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Marketing Campaign Analyst R9932639’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.