IS Support Specialist (Premium Service)
Support the Premium Service operations by:
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of the business whilst building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders as required
- Meeting the requirements of the Centrica Executive and VIP community providing an exceptional and tailored IT experience
- Supporting the planning and delivery of new service initiatives
- Supporting the management of all Executive and VIP Global Events
- Manage 1st and 2nd line deskside support and delivery of the operational service including configuration of desktops/laptops/mobiles devices, printers etc
- Resolve issues quickly and take ownership of any escalations through to closure, managing activities through a number of third party vendors.
- Provide advice and guidance on the technology the community uses to improve their effectiveness and give 1-1 training on new services.
- Communicate and drive restoration of service for unplanned outages managing the expectations of the community
- Provide Executive meeting room support and attendance at all Executive events on a rota basis
- Management of Video Conferencing for VIP community
- Support hosting and management of Global AV events
- Provide out of hours support via rota system, customer home IT support visits and multiple office location support
- Assist in identifying and progression of service improvements
- Managing new starters/leavers to the community
- Provide support to other DTS teams, such as Networks, Telephony, End User Computing, to ensure change runs smoothly
- Requires a broad understanding of all the technologies used by customer base
- Process driven, structured with an analytical approach and an ability to prioritise
- Confident, professional and independent worker who can produce fast results under pressure
- Proactively deliver, striving to exceed service expectations where possible
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders by effectively managing expectations and inspiring confidence in DTS
- In-depth technical expertise and the ability to apply functional knowledge to complex and diverse issues
- Understanding of the principles of Service Management
- Ability to translate technical language to customer language
- Technical skills should include:
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: IS Support Specialist (Premium Service) R9928022’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.