We have a great opportunity for an HR Administrator to join our Reward and Compensation team.
Reporting to the Director, Compensation Programmes; you will support the processing, documenting and process improvement of the workday transactions and compensation processes that are managed by the Compensation Team globally.
- Review and approve Workday transactions managed by the compensation team in line with internal compensation processes and policies. This will account for approximately 50% of the role.
- Support documentation of Compensation and Workday processes.
- Support the development and implementation of ways to improve processes, data quality and speed
- Support maintenance and refinement Workday compensation and eligibility rules and supermatrix.
- Manage the queries in the Reward Analytics inbox - respond to basic compensation related queries and distribute the more complex queries to the compensation analysts in the team globally.
- Support the compensation analysts on basic compensation tasks e.g. data checking, standard reports, and standard calculations.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to look for ways to improves processes
- Ability to work under pressure without impacting accuracy
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong team player and willing to support other team members when needed
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Advanced communication and presentation skills and ability to convey complex issues succinctly and effectively to a variety of audiences
- Experience of work in a global team, ideally in a matrix environment
- Experience of workday, compensation and HR Processes
- Experience of dealing with a high volume of work that needs to be delivered quickly and accurately.
- Experience of creating clear and simple documentation
- Experience of improving and refining processes
- Graduate Level or equivalent experience
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email firstname.lastname@example.org typing ‘Update required: HR Administrator R9914209’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.