We have an unique opportunity for an experienced PMO Manager to directly support the Group Chief Procurement Officer to translate our strategic objectives into tangible delivery plans within the Procurement team. In this role you will act as an internal consultant, providing planning, guidance and support in the selection and prioritisaion changes to the Procurement Leadership team ensuring change is embedded and managed effectively.
If you are experienced in leading businesses through change implementing project, programme and portfolio management methodologies we would love to hear from you.
- Location Windsor
- Salary Competitive
- Strategic program planning across the Procurement Leadership Team (PLT) and Procurement Function
- Employee engagement planning and communications
- Interfacing with PLT and Extended Leadership Team (ELT) to define and deliver agreed outcomes
- Managing change initiatives across Procurement and maintaining focus on value creation & associated benefits delivery
- Working with business unit representatives to maintain visibility on transformation activity & provide executive status reporting
- Providing regular reporting and developing material for senior stakeholders and the broader Procurement audience
- Organising Procurement-wide activities and events
- Proven end to end project management experience with in-depth knowledge of project management methodologies and current thinking
- Proven experience of working on large and complex change programmes
- Ability to develop highly positive and collaborative relationships at all levels, including senior stakeholders
- Confidence as a decision-maker with the ability to develop and sell their point of view
- Ability to adapt approach to the situation - e.g. from leading at the front; to coaching; to facilitating; to supporting
- Experience in planning and facilitating effective workshops involving stakeholders from all levels of the organisation
- Has strong planning, communication and presentation skills, the capability to listen and influence, and is proficient in strategic program management
- Confident, friendly, calm, assertive and able to balance logical analysis with the emotional appeal that wins commitment or changes perceptions
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: PMO Manager R9936018’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.