Integration Manager, WFM
Can be located in Phoenix, Houston, or Tulsa.
The Integration Manager will provide support for the Operations team and align processes and integrations across NA Operations, external vendors, internal business partners and across multiple and complex business units. The Integration Manager will also provide support to projects led by the PMO team and work to remove barriers encountered during the integration of telephony, digital, and operations projects. Spans of responsibility include work force personnel, tool induction and enhancement, as well as process alignment and updates. This role will also work with procurement to identify technology solutions to further enhance customer experience, utilization and productivity.
Education (High School, GED, Associates, Bachelors, PHD):
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Business
Required Work Experience:
7+ years of experience in working with senior management to deliver projects and efficiencies
7+ years of experience with customer journeys in IVR, mobile apps, and web
5+ years of experience leading projects of mid or large size
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Experience with Avaya or Cisco systems
Experience with iOS and Android mobile applications
Ability to understand customer journeys through IVR, web, and mobile channels
Familiar with PCI and TCPA
Familiar with Microsoft Office suite
- Works closely with business stakeholders and sponsors to ensure project success. Must be able to remove barriers and keep momentum of projects by communicating concisely with business partners and senior management.
- Ensure changes driven via projects or change management are thoroughly evaluated to eliminate or reduce the impact to customers.
- Interpret and facilitate communications between the business and technology teams to ensure requirements are understood and delivered.
- Ability to see the big picture while also seeing the details to pinpoint problem areas and engage business partners to work towards a resolution.
- Rapid decision making and information sharing across stakeholders and partners to drive changes in the organization.
- Advance efficiencies in integration projects by providing guidance and instilling best practices.
- Constantly analyze current practices and metrics in the call center to drive opportunities based on customer and agent needs.
- Help define initiatives in IT and Operations to ensure goals of the business and met.
- Refine project requirements for adequate project sizing and execution.
- Participation in long and short-term strategy sessions
- Responsible for running integration center of excellence
- Provide technology leadership with working with business
- Advise on options, risks, costs, and impacts in fast paced project environment
- Function as a people leader when dealing with project team members
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution and to achieve project milestones.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%