Can be located in Phoenix, Houston, or Tulsa.
This position provides Workforce Management forecasts, staffing requirements, performance monitoring and champions new techniques. Models pertain to long-term and short-term call volume, AHT and shrinkage. This position will provide comprehensive monthly volume forecasts for budget and capacity planning purposes. Other responsibilities will include the evaluation and analysis of daily operations results to assess risks/exposures to upcoming staff forecasts as well as provide formal, in-depth communication about forecasting plans, results, and future challenges.
Education (High School, GED, Associates, Bachelors, PHD): High School / GED Preferred
Required Work Experience:
- Minimum 6 months’ Workforce experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in all Workforce Specialist tasks.
- Experience using Workforce Management applications and reports, including Real Time Adherence (RTA)
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and logical reasoning.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with good relationship building skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 3+ years of experience in working with MS Access, MS Excel, SharePoint, SQL Server/SSIS/SSRS, Oracle SQL
- SQL skills
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Strong work ethic
- Able to adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and verbal skills
- Able to interact professionally with peers, SMEs, developers, and management
- Strong working knowledge of call center technology, and strong skills in conducting systems analysis and in troubleshooting
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed, high profile position
- Strong business, operational and procedural knowledge of a contact center required
- Understanding of call volume forecasting and the ability to analyze historical data to create accurate forecasting
- Understanding of company reporting with the ability to track performance metrics
- Ability to provide clear, concise, ongoing communications to the organization regarding staffing and ability to communicate analysis and recommendations effectively with business owners
- Advanced knowledge on ACD systems
- Developed the rules and methods of prioritizing forecasts-based on business priority and forecasters’ ability to improve accuracy.
- Worked with other departments including Sales, Marketing and New Product Development to ensure the consistent, cost-effective supply of products to customers.
- Worked with Sales and Marketing to ensure that their market and customer knowledge and plans are reflected in the forecasts.
- Prepared reports and data used in the forecast review process -part of the Sales and Operations Planning process.
- Implemented any forecast changes resulting from the forecast review.
- Followed up with all participants to ensure that actions agreed in the forecast reviews are completed in a timely manner.
- Sensed-check statistical forecasts and highlighted any unexpected trends or forecasts.
- Gathered, analyzed and validated all data used in preparing statistical forecasts.
- Prepared regular reports on forecast accuracy.
- Analyzed trends and identified opportunities for improving the accuracy of future sales forecasts.
- Review past forecasting performance and identify major forecast variances.
- Established a set of agreed rules for ``consuming the forecasts’’ and for accepting orders from customers for forecasted and un-forecasted demand.
- Developed repository of information that can be used to support future forecasting and risk analysis.
- Managed the data used by the sales forecasting system.
- Ensured that all documentation for the forecasting processes and systems is up-to-date and complies with company standards.
- Analyzed incoming call/chat data for patterns and forecast creation.
- Track and analyze historical call volumes and arrival patterns
- Track and analyze agent performance metrics (schedule compliance, absenteeism, average call handle time)
- Create long term and intraday forecasts
- Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies call volume trends and averages on a daily, weekly, monthly and seasonal basis
Reviews forecasts on an intra - daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis for all workgroups, and compares actual results to forecasts, identifying opportunities for improvement and implements solutions
Reviews forecast-to-actual workload variance and determines if adjustments to future forecasts are necessary
Adjusts workforce requirements based on changing / dynamic forecasts; reforecasts when necessary
- Other duties as assigned.
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Willingness to work outside normal business hours as necessary, especially during critical issue resolution and to achieve project milestones.