Commercial Business Manager
Our Energy Saving Services and Solutions strategically align people, processes, and technology with financial, operational and environmental objectives.
Founded in 2009 and acquired by Centrica, a multi-billion enterprise corporation, we have quickly become a global leader in Energy Management Solutions. Using our innovative and affordable solution that consists of our non-invasive and self-powered circuit-level technology coupled with our cloud-base analytics, companies across a wide range of retail and commercial industries gain actionable insights into their energy usage and are able to reduce energy costs, and generate revenues while optimizing operations, processes and maintenance resources.
- Close sales in assigned accounts and territory. Meet or exceed quarterly and annual quota objective
- Identify new prospects and business opportunities, either through direct sales or with channel partners. Conceive and implement territory-based lead generation activities for our energy management platform. Activities will include account meetings, product demonstrations, industry meetings, prospecting, cold-calling and account research.
- Assess customer needs and qualify sales opportunities.
- Prepare, present and clarify quotations and all related sale documentation to customers.
- Negotiate contracts with customers involving legal and management team as required.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain relationships with prospective clients at executive levels.
- Accurately forecast hardware software, professional services and training opportunity on a quarterly basis.
- Enter all activities and track all customer related issues in CRM database.
- Prepare and present forecast, pipeline, Territory Plans, Account Plans and Opportunity Reviews
- Demonstrate customer-specific benefits of company solutions with a high degree of proficiency.
- Must analyze and understand customer insights and market trends; adapt, communicate and evolve strategies based on these changes.
- Travel to customer sites to conduct sales activities. Approximately 50% travel required
- Coordinate customer support issues, installation and training schedules.
- Serve as a point of contact with customers and members of the Product Support, R&D and Marketing departments to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Represent Company at industry trade shows and events.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience selling enterprise solutions to Manufacturing/Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare or other assigned industry vertical in the Energy Industry
- Enterprise cross-sell experience with Energy Efficiency Solutions
- Experience selling to C-level executives.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Proven success of quota over-attainment during the past 5 years.
- Proven success in previous sales experience demonstrated by W-2 income greater than $150k for each of the past three years. Copies of W-2's may be requested.
- Expected minimum of at least 2 years’ experience at each position held during previous 7 years. Customer references.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal communication, analytical, and logical skills.
- Diligent and persistence
- Ability to prioritize and time manage correctly
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas in person, over the telephone, and in written correspondence.
- Self-starter with excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- At ease establishing business relationships with individuals from various industries & departments and at various corporate levels.
- Comfortable speaking before an audience of between 2 -- 100 people in either a live meeting or teleconference setting.
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>