CRM Product Owner
CRM Product Owner
Location; Rathbone Place, London
Salary; £circa £40,000 (depending on exp) + bonus and excellent benefits
The Connected Homes CRM team is looking for a product owner to help deliver projects across all areas of the business. You’ll be working closely with stakeholders to identify/prioritise requirements, as well as scope the deliverable benefits of change across the entire business.
As part of the CRM team you will be involved in a wide range of products and will play a key role in the entire lifecycle of change.
You’ll be responsible for working with different areas of the business to identify requirements, scope, benefits, and desired outcomes for a specific area of change. Once an area of change is understood, you will work closely with the team's technical resource whilst a solution and delivery is in motion.
The product owner will be responsible for ensuring the technical delivery meets the business need and is also responsible for updating and communicating with business stakeholders, working primarily in an agile environment the product owner will be responsible for supporting the area of change throughout the delivery lifecycle.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for
- Clearly documenting and communicating updates and current black position
- Suggesting and identifying JDI’s or Quick wins
- Identifying change or non conformance to standard process
- Management of BAU campaigns and promotions
To be brilliant in role in you will have/be
- Previous experience within a Product Owner role, ideally within software development team/company
- Be self motivated, organised and willing to work in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Well-developed people skills to manage and work with, cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Agile experience and exposure to various methodologies, would be a huge advantage
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- The ability to adapt to changing requirements, and build effective relationships with other stakeholders across all functions, demonstrating active listening skills and producing true collaboration
- The ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical business stakeholders
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button. To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email Carla.Welch@centrica.com typing ‘Update required CRM Product Owner (R9933694)’ in the subject title.