You’ll work with all channel leads within the UK&I commercial team to build, review and publish commercial forecasts. Working with Finance, Supply Chain and the Operations teams to build these forecasts into the wider business plan, and finance to see plan/budgets and then on regular Group Financial Forecasts.
What will you be up to?
- You’ll own the commercial forecast for UK&I – aggregating forecasts from all channels into one central document for business & commercial planning
- Ensuring risks and opportunities are identified and communicated – summarising any mitigations or proposals to act on them
- Tracking actual performance against forecasts and updating monthly to reflect real-world performance
- Working with PMO, Product, Marketing and Ops teams to ensure launch dates are kept up-to-date for marketing activity, product launches and new process / capability delivery
- You’ll also work with Supply Chain to ensure stock/demand planning in aligned with the latest forecast, and the propositions team to ensure RRP against propositions and products are realistic and in line with the market
To be brilliant in this role you will have/be
- Experience of operating within a face paced commercial environment and planning in a nascent / emerging market
- Understand an omni-channel sales mix (Direct, Retail, Partner) and the drivers within Digital, Field, Telesales and Retail channels
- Demonstrable experience in working with finance on commercial P & L’s, including sales forecasting, commercial planning and financial analysis
- An analytical thinker with good excel understanding
- Maths or accounting experience
- Required to travel to strategic account locations/customer locations and British Gas or Centrica offices
Centrica plc, a FTSE 100 company, has operations in UK, North America and Europe. With 30+ million customer-product relationships, Centrica's vision is to become the leading integrated supplier of energy and related services for its chosen markets and maximise value to shareholders. Centrica's brand names include British Gas, Direct Energy (North America). At Centrica, our purpose is to help people today and secure energy for tomorrow.
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
To request an update on this role, or if you have any problems uploading your CV please email email@example.com typing ‘Update required: Commercial Manager R9932030’ in the subject title.
Agencies: Centrica operate a preferred supplier arrangement, however if you wish to be considered at the next review session please submit a brief overview of your capability to PSL@centrica.com.