Customer Engagement Manager
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships.
Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society.
- University Degree, with preference for Business, Mathematics, IT, IS, Engineering or Science
- Excellent knowledge of and/or experience in customer feedback programs, NPS
- Experience in business analytics, statistical and quantitative analysis, and predictive modeling
- Experience in developing customer centric, data driven insights and recommendations
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, with extensive knowledge of Excel
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to communicate and establish good relations with multi-disciplinary teams
- Resourcefulness and ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility and ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Customer focus and results oriented, high focus on execution
- Translate complex business issues into achievable business objectives and actionable projects with key measures for success and effectiveness
- Analyze data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and drive actionable insights
- Design customer-focused data, processes and solutions for business customers including but not limited to agent performance and customer experience
- Work closely with all the lines of business in North America Home, especially the Data & Insights team, the Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience Analytics team, all Operational teams and the Information Technology team to research, define and identify solutions to address issues and improve scores (effort and NPS) for our customers and their journey
- Manage vendors to deliver feedback through multiple channels
- Provide maintenance to existing solutions, including modifications and correction of identified issues.
- Respond to continuous changes in the organization to keep accurate and on-time information always available to end users
- Assume responsibilities as needed for executing customer and value driven projects and tasks as required
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
<div style="color: #ffffff">#LI-POST</div>